[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Bug#681700: Intent to NMU fontconfig to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Keith Packard (keithp@keithp.com):
> Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> writes:
> > Of course, an upload made by you would even be better...:-)
> fontconfig_2.9.0-7 was just uploaded and includes new ES, CS and PL
> translations. Thanks for the reminder!

Oh, by the way: are you planning to request for a freeze exception?
I'd be very happy to do it but I'm unsure about the status of the
other issue you also fixed in that upload (i.e. whether it qualifies
wrt the freeze criteria).

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: