Re: package description translation bug

On  7.07.12, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Christian PERRIER writes:

>  > "Naturwissenschaft" is more restrictive than just "science", isn't it?
>  >
>  > So, shouldn't the English description be something else than "for
>  > scientists"?
>  >
>  > For instance, social science probably don't belong to
>  > "Naturwissenchaft".

> Perhaps not (I don't know German at all), but we certainly do use
> vectors and matrices heavily (for statistics throughout the social
> sciences) and occasionally even tensors (admittedly, that's restricted
> to rather obscure economic theory as far as I know).

I am not sure about social sciences, but psychology is a natural science
in some German universities and part of the humanities in others (and also
using statistics heavily).

> I think a more relevant distinction is that the English word
> "scientist" typically doesn't include engineers, but I would expect
> them to use the isomath package too.

This is true [SI]

[SI] Bureau international des poids et mesures (BIPM), The International
System of Units (SI): http://www.bipm.org/en/si/si_brochure/.

This is why the title will change to something like

"ISO math style" or
"Math style for science and engineering"

And thanks, Martin, for the quick fix.

Günter