Re: Request to activate the Galician language in the DDTP

O Sábado, 9 de Xuño de 2012 15:59:42 Martijn van Oosterhout escribiu:
> On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 10:37:15PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > Quoting Jorge Barreiro (yortx.barry@gmail.com):
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I'd like to start sending package descriptions translated to Galician,
> > > so I'm requesting it to be activated in the DDTP system.
> >
> > I have to admit that I'm unsure about what needs to be done, here.
> >
> > I modified ~ddtp/ddtss/ddtss-setup on churro but that doens't seem to
> > be enough.
>
> You need to run the script also, which I've just done. That should do
> it I think...
>
> Have a nice day,
>
> > He who writes carelessly confesses thereby at the very outset that he
> > does not attach much importance to his own thoughts.
>
>    -- Arthur Schopenhauer

It seems it is working. I've already sent some translations. Thank you.
I've seen there are some default parameters, like minimum number of reviews to
be sent. Can they be requested to be changed? (I'm not planning to change them
now, but I'd like to know if it is possible, just in case).