Fra: Davide Prina <davide.prina@gmail.com>
Til: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
Sendt: 10:42 torsdag den 17. maj 2012
Emne: [DDTSS]: the DDTSS system go down if I try to open a package description

each time I try to open the texlive-latex-extra it seem that the DDTSS system go down for a while... I don't understand...
I work for a while without great problems, but when I try to open it... the system do not responding...

The link:
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/it/forreview/texlive-latex-extra?1337191917

Ciao
Davide

-- Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki
Browser: http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox
GNU/Linux User: 302090: http://counter.li.org
Non autorizzo la memorizzazione del mio indirizzo su outlook