Re: Intent to NMU nullmailer to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 06:13:45PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Dear Debian maintainer,
>
> The nullmailer Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 659446 (and maybe other similar bugs).

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your notification.  I have an upload seeking sponsorship in
fact which includes this bug amongst several others.  Would you mind
holding off your NMU until the upload has had a chance to be reviewed ?

I would be very grateful if you have time to check over the template
and po changes in the new upload, since it should include this change:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nullmailer/nullmailer_1.10-1.dsc

Thankyou,

Nick