[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Bug#658454: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the arno-iptables-firewall package


On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 06:50:28AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Dear maintainer of arno-iptables-firewall and Debian translators,
> Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the arno-iptables-firewall Debian
> package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS.
> I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
> for this package in order to fix this long-time pending localization
> bug as well as all other pending translations.
> The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond in four
> days, so I will proceed with the NMU.

Sorry for the delay, I was traveling. In principle I don't mind an
NMU. However, I'm currently working on a package update that might
require some changes to the Debconf templates, and consequently a
translation update. The necessary changes to the package are non-trivial
and I need some more time. I leave it to you, whether you still consider
an NMU appropriate or not. I expect the package update to come within a
week -- although there is some uncertainty margin, as I have not fully
investigated the necessary changes yet.

Anyway, thanks for pushing the translations!


Michael Hanke

Reply to: