[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of ldap-account-manager to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi Christian,

On 26.03.2012 06:40, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Do you think there would be room for a round of translation updates
> (about one week after I call for translations)? As you mentioned that
> the upload would happen "today" (which was yesterday), maybe it is too
> late..

it is too late... :)

How many translations do you think would be updated? I can do a separate upload if
there are some. The next regular release is in 3 months.


Best regards


Reply to: