Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of ldap-account-manager to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Roland Gruber (post@rolandgruber.de):
> Hi Christian,
>
> On 26.03.2012 06:40, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > Do you think there would be room for a round of translation updates
> > (about one week after I call for translations)? As you mentioned that
> > the upload would happen "today" (which was yesterday), maybe it is too
> > late..
>
> it is too late... :)
>
> How many translations do you think would be updated? I can do a separate upload if
> there are some. The next regular release is in 3 months.

It's always hard to say how many new translations would come in with a
translation update round.

From what I see and from what I know about who is active, there would
certainly a new Polish translation and maybe a completion of the
Brazilian Portuguese one.

So, that's mostly your call. I can manage a short translation update
round to get these in and then leave it up to you to do a -2 release
(I'd say that a new upstream release is less likely to make it in
wheezy if the wheezy freeze schedule is respected).

That would be bonus as what motivated my initial intent were the
pending Dutch and Danish ones.

Bubulle, happy user of LAM since yesterday, by the way...:-)