Re: Description-less Packages indices

On 03/02/2012 17:24, Martin Eberhard Schauer wrote:

- DDTP/DDTSS is partially broken (1). The Database has $(nr_of_packages)
new entrys since 01-22 containing just the short description.

I think that the patch can be very easy to do (or not?).
You can take the file
instead of

and so you get long and short descriptions.

I have take a look at DDTSS source, but I don't have found where the short and long description are loaded into the database...

Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki
Petizione contro i brevetti software in Europa:
Non autorizzo la memorizzazione del mio indirizzo su outlook