[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Bug#628391: Intent to NMU hylafax to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

> Hello Giuseppe,
> Would you mind if we issue a call for translations and therefore ask
> you to do another upload in about 1 week or 10 days?

I see no problem at all in having a new upload in a few weeks: I am fixing other bugs and I already planned it, but I wish to wait for current package version to migrate into testing before.

Reply to: