Re: Intent to NMU hylafax to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi Joe Dalton and i18n team,

Il giorno sab, 28/01/2012 alle 16.23 +0100, Christian PERRIER ha
scritto:
> Dear Debian maintainer,
>
> The hylafax Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 628391 (and maybe other similar bugs).
[...]

I am in the process of uploading a new hylafax package in a few hours. I
will include in this upload the latest danish translation.

Thanks,
Giuseppe