[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Intent to NMU netmrg to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Uwe Steinmann a écrit :
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 09:14:55AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
Uwe Steinmann a écrit :
Thanks for the notice.

I can do the upload myself. Just let me know if there are more translation
issues than #596466
In such cases, I propose maintainers to issue a call for
translations to allow more to come in. Then I leave a 7 days
delay...and I notify the maintainer when this delay is over.

Would that be OK for you?
That sounds reasonable. Is that call for translations placed at
debian-i18n? Is this mail already enough to invite others to submit
more translations?


The call for translation is another mail (which I just sent) where it is made very clear that it is time for sending translations because we (you and me, here) have confirmed that an upload will happen.

Reply to: