Uwe Steinmann a écrit :
Thanks for the notice. I can do the upload myself. Just let me know if there are more translation issues than #596466
In such cases, I propose maintainers to issue a call for translations to allow more to come in. Then I leave a 7 days delay...and I notify the maintainer when this delay is over.
Would that be OK for you?