[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of snort to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Sun, Jan 08, 2012 at 04:55:47PM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > I'm planning on uploading a new version of Snort (2.9) to unstable and will
> > include this translations (and other if available).
> Would you mind if I send a call for translations (with one week delay)?

No problem at all, please go ahead. I might upload before the call is over
but I can commit to uploading again once the call for translations is
finished with the translations that did not get into the 1st upload.



Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: