Re: Intent to NMU kerberos-configs to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> I have the intention, as part of a more general action of the Debian
> i18n Task Force to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload for
> kerberos-configs in order to fix this as well as all pending
> translations for the debconf templates.

> Of course, an upload made by you would even be better...:-)

[...]

> The schedule for the NMU (in case it happens, that is if you agree with it
> or if I don't receive any answer in 2 days) is roughly the following:

>  Saturday, January 07, 2012  : send this notice
>  Wednesday, January 11, 2012 : post a NMU announcement to debian-i18n with you
>                  (maintainer) CC'ed
>                  this can happen earlier if the maintainer agrees
>                  In such case, the deadlines below will also
>                  happen earlier
>  Thursday, January 19, 2012 : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates

[...]

> If you intent to upload yourself, please notify me so that I interrupt
> the process on my side. Please also don't upload without a discussion
> with me. Some translators might send a few new translations and I can
> handle a round of translation updates for you. Really, don't upload
> silently...:-)

Hi Christian,

I can do the upload of kerberos-configs with any accumulated translations.
Apologies to the translators -- I hadn't been paying attention and hadn't
realized those had accumulated.

I'll get the ones already in the BTS applied and take a look at what other
bugs can be fixed, but will hold off doing an upload until you give me the
go-ahead.