Re: Interest in usage survey and data mining?

Martijn van O wrote:
- Some former contributors have chosen to work on different subjects. BTW,
there
  are people that said they don't like to work with a system that is as
unstable
  as the DDTSS was a year ago. There has been a significant decrease in
  donwtimes ;-)
Yeah, sorry about that. All I can say is I learned a lot in the process :)

We're working on a better system... But already (thankfully) it's less
crash prone than it was.
I didn't mean to offend you and grisu. I appreciate the recent work
and the fast responses from both of you very much.

The emoticon was targeted at a member of the German team. Today
I found his DDTSS account ...
Have a nice day,
Have a good night!