Re: Problems with svn and cvs after Alioth upgrade

Hi,

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> wrote:
> Am 24.05.2011 10:19, schrieb Holger Wansing:
> > ted@debian:~ /debian-installer$ svn up
> > svn: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from 'ssh'
> >      in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.
> > svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly
>
> That's most likely due to changes keys.  Try to ssh to the hosts (svn
> info will tell you which host you are using); it won't work in the first
> place, but tell you which line of your ~/.ssh/known_hosts doesn't match
> anymore.  Remove that, and try again.  Once you can ssh to that box,
> "svn up" should work, too.

I've done as described, I removed the corresponding line from the known_hosts
file, let ssh add the new entry, all that worked fine.

But after this, I still get the same error message as I get for 'cvs update':

ted@debian:~/debian-installer$ ssh svn.debian.org
Permission denied (publickey).

Maybe the way I am working is wrong?
In the past, I had it this way: When I issued 'svn up' on the repository,
I was prompted for my password (alioth-password for user holger-guest).

Maybe this way 'with password' is no longer possible?

Holger

--

Created with Sylpheed 3.0.2