Problems with svn and cvs after Alioth upgrade

Hello guys,

I would like to ask for help regarding two problems I have.
I apologize for lacking special knowledge of all this, I am
only translator :-)

First:
When trying to 'cvs update' my webwml repository, I get:

ted@debian:~/webwml/german$ cvs update
Permission denied (publickey).
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

Yesterday I got the message, that the host key for cvs.debian.org
has changed, and I have changed .ssh/known_hosts to get rid of that problem,
now I have this next one.
Before the weekend, I had commit access in this repository without problems
via this directory.

--------------------------------

Second:
When trying to 'svn update' one of my debian's subversion repositories
(debian-installer, release-announcements, release-notes) I get:

ted@debian:~ /debian-installer$ svn up
svn: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from 'ssh'
     in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.
svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly

So, I watched my ~/.subversion/config file: since I didn't edited that
file before by hand AFAIR, the hole file has all lines commented (starting
with #) and therefore I cannot remove any -q option from the tunnels section.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Holger

--