Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the fts package

В Fri, 22 Apr 2011 08:52:53 +0200
Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> пишет:

> Dear maintainer of fts and Debian translators,
>
> Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the fts Debian
> package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf
> translation update in the BTS.
>
> I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer
> upload for this package in order to fix this long-time pending
> localization bug as well as all other pending translations.
>
> The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond in four
> days, so I will proceed with the NMU.
>
> The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.
>
> The package is currently translated to:
> cs da de es fr it ja pt pt_BR ru sk sv vi zh_CN
>
> Among these, the following translations are incomplete: <none>

It is strange.
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/ru.ru.html

give a
fts	 0% (0t;2f;0u)	ru.po

You
[templates.pot  text/plain (890 байт)]
have a
"POT-Creation-Date: 2010-01-28 10:20+0100\n"

but
http://i18n.debian.net/material/po/unstable/main/f/fts/debian/po/fts_0.1-5_ru.po.gz
have a
"POT-Creation-Date: 2011-04-27 14:29+0200\n"

--
Best Regards,
Yuri Kozlov