Re: how to update debian-i18n@lists.debian.org

Quoting Joe Dalton (joedalton2@yahoo.dk):
> Hi in Danish the package software-properties is incomplete with 40% (42t;24f;39u). Can someone tell me how to get this package updated (The place to send an updated file).

Well, the BTS.

Update the file (eventually pick the LP file and merge it with the
current file, check it, complete it), then send it as a bug report
against the software-properties package, just like you would do for a
debconf translation. Of course, mention this is
the software translation, not debconf.

While at it, you can suggest the maintainer to send a call for
translations as the package is apparently a Debian native package.

You can even propose coordinating one for him (in case you need help
for that, you can ask here).