Re: "havp" PO file not updated?

Quoting Camaleón (noelamac@gmail.com):
> Hello,
>
> I was the last Spanish translator for "havp" and now I see it again
> available for full translation although there was a PO file with almost
> all the messages translated.
>
> I wonder what to do in such situation, reporting at BTS or just take it
> as
> some of those weird "glitches" that can happen from time to time and so
> ignore it and start the full translation again (BTW, it's a small file)
> :-)
>
> P.S. sorry if the message gets duplicated, I'm having some sort of rare
> problem with Gmane and some mailing lists.

It seems that the recent maintainer upload by René Mayrhofer, the
package maintainer, didn't include changes from the l10n NMU, uploaded
on Oct 21st 2010. This NMU was adding the Spanish, Danish and Italian
translations:

   * Fix pending l10n issues. Debconf translations:
     - Spanish (Camaleón).  Closes: #584442
     - Danish (Joe Hansen).  Closes: #599824
     - Italian (Vincenzo Campanella).  Closes: #600437

Rene maintains several package so missing one NMU is certainly
something that can happen. René, could you check this?