"havp" PO file not updated?

Hello,

I was the last Spanish translator for "havp" and now I see it again
available for full translation although there was a PO file with almost
all the messages translated.

I wonder what to do in such situation, reporting at BTS or just take it
as
some of those weird "glitches" that can happen from time to time and so
ignore it and start the full translation again (BTW, it's a small file)
:-)

P.S. sorry if the message gets duplicated, I'm having some sort of rare
problem with Gmane and some mailing lists.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón