Re: gurlchecker 0.13.1: Please translate the package gurlchecker (status)

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011, Joe Dalton wrote:

The existing translations can be seen and downloaded here:
http://labs.libre-entreprise.org/scm/viewvc.php/trunk/po/?root=gurlchecker

Started looking at this today and found a pretty irritating use of :
Or rather a inconsistent use of it.

In some strings you have a extra space after the (last) word before ":" and in some you don't. I haven't checked the context of the strings but seeing stuff like the following is pretty annoying if it's not by design.

#: ../ui/gurlchecker.glade.h:12
msgid "<b>Location :</b>"
msgstr ""

#: ../ui/gurlchecker.glade.h:13
msgid "<b>Location:</b>"
msgstr ""

maybe a heads up for the future, or maybe I am just not getting the context right and are spamming, sorry then =)

(for the Swedish and without the context I have made all these "[WORD]:" with no extra added space because that's how we do it)

The deadline for receiving the updated translation is thursday, March 31, 2011.

I don't think I'll make that deadline anyhow.

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu