Re: DDTP - broken scripts / cronjobs ?

On 15 February 2011 18:12, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Something is going wrong for sure. We get 4 daily mails from
> ftpmasters about missing stuff. What I *have no idea about* is what is
> missing and what to do on churro for things to be working again.

Indeed, the errors are coming from dak, not churro.

I dug around and it appears the messages are coming from the i18nl
function in config/debian/dinstall.functions in the dak.git
repository. The code looks as follows:

1. Look for a timestamp.gpg file and checks it's signed by dak
2. If it's there, read the timestamp and look for a directory with that name.

This directory is missing. It is created later by the i18n2 function.
For some reason that function isn't working. But there's no error
messages there... So:

- Is there log output of dak?
- Is there a gitweb of dak?

But at a guess from this code you need some ftp-master to at least
check why there's a signed file for a directory that doesn't exist...
You can't control that from churro, unless there's some error
somewhere, but an ftp-master should be able to tell you that.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/