Re: Error in publication of Release Notes at the website - fixed (was Re: Build logs for Squeeze Release Notes?)

On Sun, Feb 06, 2011 at 11:19:23AM +0100, Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> To prevent this issue I'm temporarily moving the 'da' language to the end of
> the LANGUAGES list.

I have been unable to make the Makefile more resilient to failure in
incomplete languages. Thus, since I've seen breakage in 'ca' and 'nl' too I'm
removing these three languages from the LANGUAGES list in the Makefile.

This means that they will not get built and published. But they will not , on
the other hand, break the publication of existing languages.

When the translators have finished up their work and those languages build
100% ok then we will consider re-enabling them.

Regards

Javier