Re: Proposel: the way of DDTP back to ddtp.debian.org

Hi,

Dňa Tue, 23 Aug 2011 09:43:14 +0200 Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org>
napísal:

> I like to rewrite the mail interface anyway after finished the
> web interface. The new mail interface will have the same features like
> the web interface (with review process, etc.)
>
> Comments about this?

I am prefering the mail interface, mostly for spell check and while i
prefer offline work, but both these are subjectives :-)

If you will rewrite the mail interface, here are some bugs:
- i have problem with sending translation by GPG signed mails. The robot
  fails with something as unknown attachment type, or similar.
- response to translation mail contains the both descriptions. The
  translated one is proper signed with UTF-8, but the text has bad charset.
- i have problem to get description of the some packages. I don't find the
  system in it, but if you take look to (for example) claws-mail-* packages
  you can see some untraslated (slovak - sk), while i don*t get them.

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk