Re: [RFR] po-debconf://haserl/po/de.po

Quoting Chris Leick (c.leick@vollbio.de):

> Drei Strings.
> Bitte um Korrektur.

Keine Korrektur, aber eine "suggestion"..:-)

> #. Type: boolean
> #. Description
> #: ../haserl.templates:2001
> msgid "Install haserl binary with suid root permissions?"
> msgstr "Programm Haserl mit Suid-Root-Rechten installieren?"
>
> #. Type: boolean
> #. Description
> #: ../haserl.templates:2001
> msgid ""
> "When haserl is installed with suid root permissions, it will automatically "
> "set its UID and GID to match the owner and group of the script."
> msgstr ""
> "Wenn Haserl mit Suid-Root-Rechten installiert ist, wird es automatisch seine "
> "UID und GID so setzen, dass sie zum Besitzer und zur Gruppe des Skripts "
> "passen."

In the French team, when we end with such template about "setuid
root", we found a way to avoid jargon. The rationale is that the
average user may be unlikely to understand what "setuid root" means.

We say something like "Should haserl be executed with the superuser
rights (setuid root)"?

This may help users understanding what "setuid root" means and is
indeed even educative..:-)