Re: DDTSS-Django, developer release

Hi Martijn,

On 29-06-2011 09:22, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
After lots of playing around and learning, I've got the beginnings of
a replacement for the DDTSS, written in Python using Django and
SQLAlchemy.

https://github.com/kleptog/DDTSS-Django
[...]

Just to give a "heads up".  We are changing DDTP, some assumptions may
change in the next days/weeks, it'll be good if we make sure what you
need as interface so we can discuss and avoid losing any work/efforts.

One important thing is that as we move to DSA hardware (debian.org) we
need to be very strict about stable packages, that means using the
version of django in stable and make sure we can run it as a regular
non-privileged user.  We also want to have everything packaged and
under version control, preferable on debian-l10n repository.

Not sure what your currently plans are, that's why I'm writing. :-)

Kind regards,
--
Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <faw@funlabs.org>