Re: l10n coordiantion robot

O Xoves, 14 de Xullo de 2011 23:15:34 escribiches:
> On 14 July 2011 19:32, Jorge Barreiro <yortx.barry@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is it a robot I can just ask to activate for the Galician language? Or
> > does each team maintain its own infrastructure?
>
> You have two options which, actually, can co-exist,
>
> - you can ask the maintainers of the generic robot (at
> http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/) to activate galician. Just send
> an email to the debian-l10n-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org list, but
> probably Christian or other maintainer of that server will read this
> list too.
>
> - you can setup your own robot at a server you control. Like the
> Spanish team is doing
> (http://www.debian-es.org/cgi-bin/l10n.cgi?team=es) or the Catalonian
> team (http://ca.debian.net/) are doing.
>
> The second option is more flexible in that you can adjust the robot to
> your special needs (if there are) and you can do some (internal)
> cleanup of the status when required. For example, the Spanish team's
> robot automatically sends the [DONE] messages to the mailing list for
> bugs that are fixed in the BTS.
>
> If you need assistance with the second option I could help, the server
> the Spanish team is using for the translation robot could be used for
> robots for your teams too.
>
> The advantage of having both is that you can fallback to the generic
> one if the dedicated one fails (for whatever reason).
>
> Regards
>
> Javier

So you have two robots working together. Now I understand why it seemed so
confusing all this robot thing.

I suppose the generic robot is the one that updates the extra columns (bug
number, status, etc) at
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/gl

I think I'll start by asking for the generic robot to be activated for us, if
we feel it's not enough I'll ask you again for your second option.

Thanks for your help!