Re: Upcoming events announcement: please review and translate

Hi Francesca,
the announcement looks good, but here are a few remarks anyway:

The Debian Project is pleased to announce that it will be present at
several events in the coming weeks, ranging from developer oriented
conferences to workshops for users and wannabe developers.
I believe there should be a dash between "developer" and "oriented".

 From June 27 to July 3, during<a
href="http://www.campus-party.com.co/2011/index.html";>Campus Party 2011</a>
in Bogotá, Colombia,
join the special event<q>LLeva un Paquetico En Tu Corazón (Keep a
Little Package in Your Heart)</q>  during which attendees will work on
bugs and will create Debian packages.
I suppose the second "l" in "Lleva" should be lowercase.

 From July 9 to 14 Debian will be present with a booth at<a
href="http://2011.rmll.info/";>Recontres Mondiales du Logiciel
Libre (the Libre Software Meeting)</a>  in Strasbourg, France.
There could be a comma between "14" and "Debian".