Upcoming events announcement: please review and translate

Hi all,
I've just added into the publicity repository a new announcement
(regarding upcoming events) ready for reviews and translations.

You can found it at

As two of the events cited in the announcement are running these days
(and will end tomorrow), the idea is to send it this evening.

ps: spanish, french, portuguese/brazilian and russian translations
particularly appreciated (as the events will take place in Belarus,
Colombia, France and Brazil)
<taffit> eof: when I want something | "Convince people with results,
done quickly, I don't wait for      |  rather than words"
others ;)			    |  Enrico Zini