Re: apt-cacher 1.7.0.rc1 (experimental): Please translate debconf PO for the package apt-cacher

Quoting Mark Hindley (mark@hindley.org.uk):
> Dear Debian I18N people,
>
> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
> apt-cacher.
>
> apt-cacher has no translations and has only just started to use debconf.

I think that the original templates file might deserve a short review,
first. At least I'm missing a final colon in the template's synopsis.

> #. Type: select
> #. Description
> #: ../apt-cacher.templates:1002
> msgid "apt-cacher daemon mode"
> msgstr ""

I'm imagine "Daemon mode for apt-cacher:" that adds the missing colon
*and* solves the problem of having no uppercase letter at the
beginning of the sentence...

> #. Type: select
> #. Description
> #: ../apt-cacher.templates:1002
> msgid "Select the way in which you wish to run apt-cacher."
> msgstr ""

We try to avoid imperative form when possible. I'd suggest "Please
select apt-cacher running method" (also avoiding too much
personnalization).