Call for translations for vidalia...

Quoting Ulises Vitulli (dererk@debian.org):

Hello Ulises,

> Please note that, since current template is based on Wicd's software with
> just trivial replacements, I took the initiative to replace the 3 words that changed
> on some of the already existent translations. Do replace whatever you consider appropriate.

What happened to former translations in the vidalia package?

Things like:

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "No Configuration"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "One-off restart"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "Permanent takeover"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:1002
msgid "Tor/Vidalia interaction:"
msgstr ""

Also, I'm afraid that the text of templates might deserve a prior review:

> #. Type: multiselect
> #. Description
> #: ../templates:1001
> msgid "Users to add to the debian-tor group:"
> msgstr ""
>
> #. Type: multiselect
> #. Description
> #: ../templates:1001
> msgid ""
> "Users who should be able to control Tor daemon need to be added to the group "
> "\"debian-tor\"."
> msgstr ""

This is not a sentence and the long description should be a full
sentence (or more than one, of course).

Something like "Please enter the list of users that...blah blah"