Re: Intent to NMU norwegian to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

]] Christian PERRIER

Hi,

| Such changes are always harmless, which explains why I safely consider
| building NMU's for such issues even though they're obviously non critical.
|
| The schedule for the NMU (in case it happens, that is if you agree with it
| or if I don't receive any answer in 2 days) is roughly the following:

There's not really any point in uploading for a single translation
update.  I'm going to upload because of the new ispell anyway, and since
I doubt there are translation updates (there hasn't been changes in the
debconf templates in years), I'm just going to upload when the package
is ready on my side.

Regards,
--
Tollef Fog Heen