Re: Intent to NMU norwegian to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

]] Christian PERRIER

| Such changes are always harmless, which explains why I safely consider
| building NMU's for such issues even though they're obviously non critical.
| The schedule for the NMU (in case it happens, that is if you agree with it
| or if I don't receive any answer in 2 days) is roughly the following:

There's not really any point in uploading for a single translation
update.  I'm going to upload because of the new ispell anyway, and since
I doubt there are translation updates (there hasn't been changes in the
debconf templates in years), I'm just going to upload when the package
is ready on my side.

Tollef Fog Heen