Re: Call for translations: Squeeze release announcement

Am 08.02.2011 11:41, schrieb Dove Young:
> Its wonderful to have a Traditional Chinese version of squeeze
> announce from koster so quickly.
> I am a native speaker of Simplified Chinese. I have a Simplified
> Chinese version of this file and I had already done with my alioth
> account so far.
> Could anyone advice how could I check in the Simplified Chinese
> version into repository? Since koster has already had a file in zh
> directory? Is it OK to make a new directory like zh_cn or in some
> other ways? Thanks.

I'm don't know enough about Chinese, but always thought, Simplified
Chinese is somehow generated automatically?  I see the following files
generated from koster's translation:

If none of them are Simplified Chinese, could you please get in contact
with out web-team?  I might be, that we then need Simplified Chinese as
a new language to our websites (a process which I don't know enough
about to be of much help).

Best regards,