Re: DDTSS is down

>> if I try to open any of those (and more) I get a page saying
>> "Package <package> no longer available for review"
>
> Righto, that would be an anomaly in the database. I'll see what I can
> do about that.

Ok, I fixed by by arranging that in that case it's removed from the
pending list. So you only need to click on each one once.

I see there's quite a few knee-jerk reactions, can we stick to actual
bug-reports?

I reran the setup config, can people check if that deal with the
reviewers issue. It's also possible that it's because the original
translation happened a long time ago. I'll what I can do...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/