Re: Ntop Debconf translation status/plan?

On 01/21/2011 12:29 PM, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> Hello Ludovico,
> On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 01:46:36PM +0100, Ludovico Cavedon wrote:
>> On 12/23/2010 07:34 AM, Christian PERRIER wrote:
>>> I'd suggest first sending a request for review in debian-l10n-english,
>>> *then* call for translations once the review is done.
>>
>> Will do, thanks for the directions!
>
> Any news on this? Or do you have an ETA for the review?

Sure, here is the plan:

I am waiting for an ack from Jordan (the other maintainer of ntop) about
the current debconf template, as he was planning to make some
improvements on it.

Then we will ask for an english review.

After the english review is done, we will in parallel:
-upload the new package
-ask for translations

The reason we are uploading before waiting for the translations is that
the ntop version currently in the archive has a major issue which makes
it fail to install in some common circumstances.

Anyway, we will have to do other uploads in the near future, as we still
have a good list of bugs to go through and fix, so upload of updated
translations will not be delayed :)

Thanks for asking,
Cheers,
Ludovico