Re: (update) Status of Release Notes translations: "only" Czech, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Swedish active?

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 09:46:16PM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle@debian.org):
> > A rough overview of commits seems to show that only 5 translation
> > teams or individuals are keeping up with updates.
>
> I've been pointed that there's activity for 8 languages, not 5.

For your information, the statistics updated at build time using the po4a
version of lenny on www-master are available at:

http://debian.org/releases/testing/statistics.html

--
Simon Paillard