Re: Localization status for Debian Installer (November 17th update)

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):

> I don't understand this. There were strings added, but 30 languages
> stayed complete??? Also for German I did not see a call for
> translations (probably related to the first questions).

The added strings (keymap names...indeed often language names) were
already present in console-data. So the translations were merged from
console-data.

We may need to add some more strings, again. This time, the
translations are not in console-data, so all languages will need an
update.