Re: Localization status for Debian Installer (November 17th update)

Hello Christian,
On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 07:08:33AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Changes since last publication:
>  - one more! Dzongkha completed
>  - console-setup: more strings added (often picked from console-data)
>                   No regression in completeness
>                   New call for translations sent
>                   Slovenian, Romanian, Galician, Dutch completed

> console-setup (136 strings)
> --------------------------
>
> 30 completed:
>  ar bg bn bs ca cs da de eo es
>  et fa fi fr gl gu hi is ja kk
>  nb nl pt ro ru sk sl sr tr zh_CN

I don't understand this. There were strings added, but 30 languages
stayed complete??? Also for German I did not see a call for
translations (probably related to the first questions).

Thanks for clarification.

Greetings

              Helge