Re: Soon to come: review for gitolite debconf templates

Quoting Gerfried Fuchs (rhonda@deb.at):
> 	Hi!
>
> * Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> [2010-04-21 20:27:29 CEST]:
> > The debconf templates for this package recently changed or were added.
>
>  The whole package was recently added, just to get things a bit away
> from template mails and more straight to the facts.
>
> > It is likely that such review will trigger changes to templates.
>
>  It is also likely that further development on the package will trigger
> changes to templates.

OK, then. I propose cancelling the call for review. After all, this is
why I send a first mail *proposing* a review before starting it.

Any objection (I guess you have no objection, of course, but prefer
getting a formal confirmation...you know how formal I am)?