naming scheme, pt-br versus pt_BR in DDP

Hi,

In the process of moving www.d.o to another host, many inconsistencies
pop-up.

The last one being:
* links to pt_BR from the website (for example
  http://www.debian.org/doc/devel-manuals#devref)
* the source and built files have been renamed from pt_BR to pt-br in
  DDP by some translators
* the website doesn't clean regularly such files

=> we end with this links that point to an outdated pt_BR file while the up
to date one is pt-br.

Can we agree on a common scheme like the locale name, here pt_BR ?

pt_BR: used by release-notes, d-i, debian-faq, refcard
pt-br: used by apt-howto, maint-guide, quick-ref, securing-howto

Thanks,

--
Simon Paillard