Another unimplemented translation? (was: Re: redhat-cluster 3.0.2-5: Please translate debconf PO for the package redhat-cluster

Sorry, old email...

On 02/11/2009, at 5:01 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The debian-l10n-english team has reviewed the debconf templates for
> redhat-cluster. This opens an opportunity for new translations to be sent
> for that package.
>
> redhat-cluster already includes translations for:
>

> so do not translate it to these languages (the previous translators will
> be contacted separately).
>
> language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated

<snip>

This seems to be another case of an unimplemented translation. I submitted a translation in early 2008 (bug #462913).

I've sent in an updated translation today.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team