[D-I] Updates needed to "sublevel 5" translations for core (level 1) D-I l10n material

A recent change in packages specific to the s390 architectures lead to
9 fuzzy strings in the "sublevel 5" Debian Installer PO file.

This change is meant to correct the full name of DASD to "Direct
access storage device" (instead of "disk"). Thanks to Josef Sipek who
spotted that error, to Jonathan Nieder who reported it and to Frans
Pop who fixed it.

Also, changes were made to consistently use the term "device" instead
of "disk".

So, D-I translators are welcome to correct this (low importance)
translation file. That should take about 2 or 3 minutes.

As usual, files are in SVN
(svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/packages/po/sublevel5) or
through D-I l10n stats web interface
(http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/) under "level 1"

Translators subscribed to the automated notification service should
have been notified of this change.