ISO-3166 changes

Those of you who follow iso-codes package translations (that are used
indirectly by D-I, for the list of countries and therefore listed in
"level 2" of D-I translations), will notice a change there.

Don't worry. This will not affect the completeness of D-I in squeeze.

Indeed, the ISO 3166 maintenance agency just published a change to the
standard: the Netherland Antilles (former code AN) have been split out
in three new country codes ('Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba',
'Curaçao' and 'Sint Maarten (Dutch part').

Of course, feel free to update this but there's no hurry at all.