Re: Please update the list of the Release Notes' translators (and coordinators)

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 04:18:45PM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña (jfs@debian.org):
> >
> > Hi everibody,
> >
> > In order to clarify how translations for the Release Notes are managed I've
> > added to the SVN sources a 'README.translators' file that picks up the
> > content of the technical notes related to translations (that was previously
> > in the 'README') and also lists the translators for the different languages.
>
> Would be nice to have the SVN URL..:-)

Sorry, here it is:
    svn://svn.debian.org/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes/README.translators

Web access:
    http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes/README.translators?revision=7924&view=markup

Regards

Javier