Where I could get po files to translate?

Hello,
I'm translating some packages to my language - Vietnamese.
Today I get confused between http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/vi and http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/vi. Would you like to tell met what the differences between them are?
And in the page http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/vi, in section "Packages already i18n-ed. These packages are translated in other languages, and then could be translated into your own language.", how can I get the po files of these packages to translate?

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Hung