[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Bug#512173: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of update-manager to fix pending l10n bugs

Hash: SHA1

Le 19/11/2010 15:23, Stephan Peijnik a écrit :
> On Fri, 2010-11-19 at 19:02 +0000, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
>> Hi Stephan,
>> On 19/11/10 18:17, Stephan Peijnik wrote:
>>> On Fri, 2010-11-19 at 18:06 +0000, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
>>>> On 19/11/10 13:18, David Prévot wrote:
>>>>> So, sorry for this, but the radar beeped at your package and here am I
>>>>> with an NMU intent...:-)
>>>> Please feel free to NMU directly to incoming, no need for you to upload to
>>>> DELAYED for translation updates. Also please mail us the diff when you NMU.
>>> I'm fine with that too. Direct upload is okay, I'll try to merge the
>>> translations into the upstream repository asap though.
>> If you'd rather get the diff, make a new upstream release with just updated 
>> translations, and then upload that, say so and we do it.
> We could also do that, so dear i18n team: please provide me with a diff
> of the updated translations so I can merge them in and release a new
> upstream package.

I'm starting the translation round right now, in order to get as much
updated PO files as possible within 10 days, and will provide the
(hopefully big) diff at the end of this period in order to make a
translation update.



Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)


Reply to: