Re: http://debian.org/intl/l10n/po/ sort by vote instead of installation?

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):

> [1] But it has been disputed several times on this list that the po
> based translations should be shown at all as many of the project are
> translated outside Debian and hence this list could be misleading (or
> disappointing, as translations might not be accepted)

One of the patches I would welcome the most is one that would create a
status page for *Debian native packages*. Some command-line tools we
have in the debian-l10n SVN can already do this (I use it to track
down that status of French l10n for native packages).

Though not perfect (xfsprogs native!), this is a better metric than
the current mix up.