Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 02:11:45 +0200
From: Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org>
To: debian-bsd@lists.debian.org
Cc: debian-boot@lists.debian.org
Subject: kFreeBSD Hardware support part of the Debian Installation Guide

Hello,

I have commited (r64720) fixes and a bit of triaging for the kFreeBSD
Hardware support part in the Debian Installation Guide: replacing Linux
with kFreeBSD where it makes sense, dropping apparently Linux-specific
sections, enabling what I know apply to kFreeBSD.

There are however quite a few places which are mostly unknown to me:
typically, are SATA Disk/CDROM supported?  I guess the answer is yes,
but there are a lot of questions like this which need correct answers.

Basically, I'd say: read the i386/amd64 version of the manual, and check
which sections should be included also in the kfreebsd equivalents.

Samuel